The eXp 4500 is the new developed 3d ground scanner of OKM Germany, specially designed for treasure hunting needs and gold detection enthusiasts.
Are you tired of finding only small stuff near the surface? Do you want to detect the real buried treasures which lie deeper than a normal metal detector can detect? OKM is introducing the multi-function, sub-surface imaging detector and ground scanner, the eXp 4500! Built for the treasure hunter as well as the prospector, just grab the eXp 4500 and find those buried treasures. You know you want to.
Unlike other ground scanners and imaging detectors, the eXp 4500 is truly unique. Calling the eXp 4500 a simple detector is not fair, due to a multitude of built in functions, the eXp 4500 can locate buried items, ancient artifacts, lost treasures and even naturally occurring mineralization like gold and silver at depths well beyond that of a normal metal detector.
Characteristics and applications of the eXp 4500 ground scanner
The eXp 4500 ground scanner is a high performance metal detecting device which is specially designed for the following applications:
- Archaeological 3D surveys, metal detection, treasure hunting and gold prospection
- pin pointer function to locating the exact position of buried treasures and artifacts
- 3d imaging including size and depth
- detecting gold and other items of great value
- finding ancient artifacts, hidden treasures, gold, silver, bronze, hoards of coins, treasure deposits, pirate chests
- tunnels, voids and cavern locating
- mineral and natural gold prospecting
With several specialized detection antennas, the eXp 4500 ground scanner can also be used in highly mineralized areas for treasure hunting and prospecting.
Multilingual user interface of eXp 4500
The graphical user interface of the eXp 4500 ground scanner is available in the following languages:
Optimized detecting probes for special detecting needs
The functionality of the eXp 4500 metal detector is only one key point that makes it a unique treasure hunting unit. Every single probe and antenna is tuned and optimized for its own purpose and function. The following antennas are available:
- GPR-Antenna ( 25 cm, 50 cm, 75 cm, 100 cm )
- Antenna for tunnel detection
- Supersensor for high resolution ground scans, pin pointing and mineral detection
- FS-Thermoscan for 3D infrared images
The measurement unit of the eXp 4500 includes a PC-module with which data is displayed immediately on the full color screen. During the scanning procedure a laptop computer is not required, you see the results directly on the screen in real time as it is recorded. Advanced technology allows measurements in brilliant resolutions. Measured data is stored in the internal memory and can be transferred later to a computer. Transferring measured values to a computer allows the operator to evaluate and compare all stored data. In doing this the operator can determine depth, size and position of targets using the professional Visualizer 3D software.
Advantages compared to its competitors
The eXp 4500 ground scanner has several characteristics that set it aside from other imaging detectors:
- lightweight portability
- non-intrusive real time ground surveying
- quick and easy set up and operation
- live color coded surveys
- allows for impromptu and fast surveys
- immediate on-site interpretation of target area
- measured values showing extreme depth of survey
- measured values showing location of targets within surveyed area
- highly sensitive and accurate metal detecting device
Technical certificates and 2 years of warranty are standard for all OKM metal detectors.
Extensive field tests ensure the high quality of all OKM ground scanners which leave our factory.
Operating modes of the exp 4500 ground scanner and metal detector
Hidden artifacts are of different sizes and made from different materials. So the treasure hunter needs different operating modes and locating methods to find all of those hidden treasures at various depths under the ground surface. The eXp 4500 ground scanner is capable of the following operating modes:
- Ground Scan is ideal for treasure hunters and archaeologists looking for underground artifacts, treasures as well as historical and archaeological items
- Mineral Scan has been integrated for gold prospectors, seekers and miners, who are looking for natural gold and minerals
- Tunnel Scan is a specialized mode to detect underground voids, tunnels, cavities and hollow spaces
- Pin Pointer assists you in locating the correct position of detected items
- Thermo Graph and Thermo Scan are used to detect cavities and underground tunnels by measuring differences in temperature
- Magnetometer is helpful to locate ferrous metals like iron and steel
Click here for a short video presentation of the new 3d ground scanner eXp 4500.
Click here to see more photos in a short photo slide show video about the eXp 4500.
Customized packages of the eXp 4500 metal detector
The eXp 4500 ground scanner and metal detector has a wide range of optional components for various searching needs. We offer 2 standard packages:
eXp 4500 Professional: The Professional Edition includes all of the basic components which are needed to operate the 3d ground scanner. It is configured for getting started in 3d metal detection. This means that the central components such as:
- control unit with monitor,
- Power Pack with charger and travel adapter,
- headphones and joystick,
- Visualizer 3D software and usb cable
- Peli transportation case
- user manual
- 25 cm GPR antenna with telescopic rod assembly
With this package you are able to conduct 3d scans, find metal targets and gold deposits and determine position, approx. size and depth.
Additional accessories can be purchased at any time to increase the field capabilities of your unit.
eXp 4500 Professional PLUS: The Professional Plus Edition of the eXp 4500 metal detector is for professional searching needs and is the full package including all optional antennas. It includes
- all components of the eXp 4500 professional package, plus:
- horizontal GPR antennas (50 cm, 75 cm, 100 cm),
- tunnel and cavity antenna
- FS-Thermoscan for infrared measurements
You may also build your individual customized package for your specialized treasure hunting and mineral detection needs.
Please contact us to get your price quote for one of these packages or to get your personalized package offer which fits to your needs and to your budget.
CALL NOW: (+49) 3447 499300-0
EMAIL US NOW: email@example.com
Or use our request form and get your answer right away