3d underground surveys in high definition
The Future I-160 metal detector is able to detect different ground structures and natural features of the ground. It’s a professional metal detecting instrument with a 50 cm long multi-sensor antenna. Inside are 16 elliptical area multipoint sensors (EAMS) with a resolution of 0,015 uT and a sampling rate of 50 Hz. This very unique multi-sensor array is able to reflect scanned ground data in a graphical representation within the Visualizer 3D software. Thus the device is able to detect different structures and natural features of the ground like for example:
- metal canisters, tanks, boxes
- voids, backfillings, grave chambers, caves and tombs
- steel pipes and water conduits
- water deposits
The Future I-160 metal detector is a professional measuring instrument with a very high resolution antenna of 50 cm width. Compared to the previous model Future 2005 with its 100 cm antenna the Future I-160 has a four times higher density of measured data. Compared to the eXp series with its 16x lower resolution the device is most suitable for the professional archeological and industrial use. This fact is reflected also in the graphical representation inside the software Visualizer 3d.
Detailed graphics are the basis for an exact determination of the size and depth of objects. Because of the compact form of the antenna the device is not only usable for the measurement in even ground conditions. Besides the usual graphical representation the device provides two more particularities. On the one hand it makes buried object immediately visible with the horizontal live picture and on the other hand a typified ultrasound scan can be created with the vertical antenna.
The device includes the following functionality:
- accoustical magnetometer
- high resolution ground scans in 3D
- live picture with horizontal ground scan antenna
- live picture with vertical pin pointing antenna
- graphical analysis on a computer
Because of the integrated microprocessor technology ground balance, depth measurement and data storage will be performed automatically by the Future I-160 metal detector.
The evaluation of the measured data takes place at the computer where the scanned area can be analyzed in a three-dimensional graphic with the help of the software Visualizer 3d.
>>> Click here <<< to read more about a discovery of a WWI dugout in Flanders, Belgium with Future I-160.
Scope of delivery
- 3d ground scanner control unit with carrying strap
- 2x long lasting battery pack (rechargeable) with charger and travel adapter
- 2x control chip (key of unit and memory space)
- USB bluetooth dongle for data transfer to PC
- Windows Tablet PC with configured 3d detecting software ready to go
- Visualizer 3d professional metal detecting software (CD ROM for your personal computer)
- horizontal probe with 16 sensors (high resolution of 3d ground images)
- telescopic rod assembly for horizontal probe
- ultrasound probe including 16 sensors (vertical probe)
- detailed user’s manual
- waterproof and shock protective transportation case from Peli
Please contact us to get your price quote for this professional 3d ground scanner or to get your personalized offer.
CALL NOW: (+49) 3447 499300-0
EMAIL US NOW: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or use our request form and get your answer right away